Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 27, 2014

Glow Stick Bracelets - 100 Bracelets Review


Glow Stick Bracelets

Who doesn't love Glow Sticks!!!  I know my son loves these things! Halloween is a perfect occasion to get a whole bunch of them!.. This was probably one of my son's most exciting thing that I got the chance to review!
There is never too many glow sticks..lol




I love the packaging! And 100 is just a perfect number..lol Plus there is so much you can do with this since you can connect them together!





We had to try some of these out before Halloween, it's just too fun! There are lots of different colors, so everybody can find their favorite! You can make necklaces or bracelets! I tried to wear mine as glow hoop earrings... FUN

The glowing effect lasts pretty long, about 4-5 hours! And these are super bright! You can purchase these here: http://www.amazon.com/GLOWS_STICK_BRACELETS , I think the price for 100 is unbeatable! 
I also think it would be great to give out it to kids on Halloween, as a little bonus to the candy!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: