Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Qiwang Genuine Leather Luxury Style Soft Tote

Qiwang Genuine Leather Luxury Style Soft Tote








Functional and beautiful purse. This is just the purse for me, it's the perfect size: not too big or too small and it roomy and it's just gorgeous. I got mine in color brown, it's very pretty color, perfect for fall and winter and even early spring, I have boots that are just the same color, so it's a perfect match for me. All the zippers and hard wear are gold, not silver color as it shows in the listing pictures, it was a surprise but a pleasant one, since I do like gold detailing way better. It says that it's genuine leather purse, I am not a pro and can not say for sure, but it sure like looks and feels like real leather and it smells like it, nothing too offensive, on the contrary very nice, light scent of leather, love it. The purse feels nice and soft and sturdy.









As I said, the purse is pretty roomy: there are 2 main compartments, that are divided by a zipper pocket in the middle, there is also a zipper pocket and 2 slot pockets for your phone or makeup... lol This purse is well made: all the stitching is spot on, the lining on the inside is well done, good quality fabric too, so this purse is beautiful both on the outside and inside. It also comes with an adjustable and removable long shoulder strap, thought I prefer to wear it without one, it's always nice to have that option. And another plus for me, there are no logos. Overall great purse, I have gotten so many complements almost every time I wore it. It looks and feels expensive.





I received this product complementary in return for my honest and unbiased opinion.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment