Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 13, 2016

M2C Kid's Windproof Jacket

M2C Kid's Jacket








Awesome jacket!!! I got this jacket for my 6 year old son, so first of all let me comment on the sizing: I got the smallest one: size S in kids, my son usually wears size 6T or Small and the jacket fits him perfectly: there is still room to grow, but at the same time the jacket looks great on him, so I say these are true to size.
This is a relaxed fit jacket, looks very good on and my son says it's super comfy. I love that you kinda get 2 jackets in one and the price is awesome! So the jacket has a fleece lining: it actually can be detached (just unzip) and you get a fleece jacket which is definitely wearable on it's own: it even has functional pockets, so in my eyes you get 2 jackets in one - great value!








So you can wear the fleece jacket on its own, you can wear the windproof jacket on its own or you can wear it all together for more cold weather. You can detach the hood as well. I like that there are no buttons just zipper and velcro, it's so much easier for my 6 year old. You can adjust the sleeves. There is a small zipper pocket on the front and there are secret inside pockets on the fleece lining/jacket. Very functional, practical, comfy, and nice and warm jacket. My son looks great in it and I know he not gonna get wet and will stay warm in it! Definitely recommend!

Another cool thing they have matching jackets for adults: both men and women, so you can can get one for yourself and one for your kid! Cute idea!



I received this product complementary in return for my honest and unbiased opinion. Acceptance of a free sample, does not guarantee a positive review, I only express my own thought and opinions on the product, hopefully it will be helpful for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment