Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 23, 2015

Precision Grooming Set Review


Stainless Steel Luxury Tweezers + Nail Scissor


This set is pretty awesome, you get 3 different pairs of tweezers and a pair of nail scissors, plus it's all in cool blue color. First of all let me just start by saying that it's super hard to find a good pair of tweezers... the pair of the angled tweezers in this set is super, it's just perfect for plucking my eyebrows, it gets even the smallest hairs with no problems. The pointed tweezers that came in set I personally use to pick up rhinestones when I do my nail art, and the nail scissors are great for trimming and shaping my nails. All the pieces are made out of stainless steel so you don’t have to worry about replacing these. Easy to clean as well and perfect for everyday use. Great quality and great value.






I received this product mentioned above at a half price in return for my  honest and unbiased review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment