Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Bepei Women Casual Top Review

Bepei Women Casual Stretchy Scoop Neck Zip Up Long Sleeve Top


 I absolutely love this top! First of all, it's true to the size and the fit is perfect. It's very simple classy black long sleeve top in the front and it has a cool little detail in the back: gold zipper: there is so many ways you can wear this top. My favorite way to wear is have it a little bit unzipped: little bit of skin peek-a-boo, it looks sexy and classy at the same time and I love the shape it creates, you could wear a lace tank under and have the whole back unzipped or you can just zip it all the way and it gives you a different silhouette, so with one top you have different looks, so it's a big plus for me.

The fabric is soft and very nice to the touch, it's well made and the top is super comfy. I love it.

 www.amazon.com/Bepei Casual Stretchy Scoop Neck Zip Up Long Sleeve Top

I received this product mentioned above complementary in return for my  honest and unbiased review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment