Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 21, 2015

Salon-Quality Manicure At-home with imPRESS Manicure

If you love pretty accurate looking nails, but don't have time painting them, than imPress nails are just what you need.


Usually the imPRESS nails come with 24 different sized nails. If the nail set has accent nails you will get extra 6, that way you can size the fake nail to yours.  Each nail has a plastic piece, with a tab hanging off the end making it easy to pull off to put on each nail. It's very easy to apply. Some sets come with nail jewelry. There are so many different colors, finishes: some are matte, some are shiny, some have glitter accent nails, some have design. I am sure that everyone can find something they like.
The first thing you do is match up all of the press-on nails to fit over your real nails (they are safe on ALL natural nails). Than you just peel backing and press on. 



I myself have longer natural nails and I love to do my nails, I love nail art, so I actually did not try these myself, but i did pass it along to my friend, she struggles to get her nail long, so she was super happy with these and said that they lasted for over a week, which is pretty long time if you ask me.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from BrandBacker . Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






No comments:

Post a Comment