Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 18, 2015

Elf on the Shelf & Pet Reindeer



I've been wanting to get an Elf on the Shelf for my son for some time now, for the past couple of years I've seen so many cool posts on social media of "these little guys", I thought it would be cool to have one of these: first it's fun, second you kid tries his hardest to be NICE for Santa! Such a great idea and such a magical tradition for you and your kid!

 I was so exited to get not only the Elf but a bonus Reindeer set! I absolutely love this set: first of all, it comes in a cool box that looks like it came straight from Santa, my son have not seen it yet, but I know he is going to be so excited when the time comes.

 In the box you get Elf on the Shelf with the book, that explains why he was sent to your home... The Elf on the Shelf is one of Santa's helpers, he will be watching your kid, making sure he's been nice.  There are different Elves, so that you can kinda personalize for your kid: you can find girls, boys, some have different eye color, skin color sometimes they have different outfits, but their purpose is the same...
These are super fun, since while your Elf looks after your kid being nice, Elves are very adventures and fun, so have fun with your Elf, make him hang from the ceiling, make him wright something nice on the mirror, bring hot coco and so on...



Well while Elf on the Shelf is super fun, especially for parents, kids can not touch him...so it's so awesome that you get the Elf's pet Reindeer, unlike Elf, you kid can touch him, play with him!

The Reindeer is magical too, by loving him, cuddling with him your kid will help Santa's sleigh fly, so that Santa can bring the presents for all the kids!
The reindeer comes with a book as well, both books are hard cover, very nice bright illustrations and 2 great stories. My son is 5 so I thought it would be the perfect time to start this cool fun tradition, and I'm so happy that the set comes with the toy that my son can cuddle with: the reindeer is very soft.



I know it's way to early to even bring these out, but I thought I would share, since these are so cool and I can not wait for the "MAGIC" to begin...

I received this product mentioned above at a half price in return for my  honest and unbiased review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment