Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sanitizing Wipes for Hands and Surfaces Review


Sanitizing Wipes for Hands and Surfaces



Alcohol-free sanitizing wipes that can be used to clean hands or surfaces. These wipes are the largest and softest sanitizer wipes that I ever used! 


The wipes themselves do not contain any alcohol, and I love that because I have noticed that the ones that do have caused me skin irritations. Plus I like the smell: clean, almost citrusy but non-alcohol! The size of the wipes are 7"x 8", and they feel very soft on the hands! They are also pretty strong and do not tear off at all when I'm using them. They also contain Vitamin E and Aloe so my hands are always moisturized and do not dry out like other sanitizing wipes I have tried before. 





I have tried these on so many surfaces including my computer keyboard, the toilet seat, crib rails, counter tops, door knobs, bathroom faucets, chair handles, my hands, etc, and they work fantastic by not only removing dirt but also killing 99.9% of the germs! 























Plus there is 150 wipes, so these will last for some time!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Softy
I received one or more of the
 products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

2 comments: