For $12/month (free shipping) you can get a handpicked box of Asian goodies from Korea, Japan, and Taiwan and beyond!
I received this box of Asian snacks for review. This box is pretty fun: you get to try some new snacks, I thought it was pretty cool, plus the snacks were yummy!
August Oishiibox had 7 snacks:
- Poifull - reminded me of jelly beans, but sour! It was a hit in my home! My son loved it!
- PRETZ Pizza- baked breadsticks with pizza flavor, yum!
- PRETZ Fried -
- OREO soft cookie with green tea - it was delicious! I must say, I don't like Oreos, but this one was yummy! I would actually eat this kind of OREOs on regular basis.
- KitKat creme brulee - yup, KitKat with a twist: white chocolate and yummy creme brulee filling. It was very good, but I still prefer regular one.
- Hello Kitty Biscuits with Chocolate Cream - was probably my least favorite, biscuits are little bit blend, but the packaging is super cute.
- Rice Crackers - pretty good unique taste, I did liked it a lot.
I really like the concept of this box: you get yummy goodies from other countries.
But this is not the box where you get a huge value, you get what you pay for.
But if you like to try new stuff, yummy stuff,
this box would be perfect!